Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Where's The Exit? (Mixtape) - Truth Himself

How did I sleep on this? I'm a big fan of Truth Himself. His sound is so different, and everyone knows how much I love a different sound. You hear a song by Truth, and you know it's him without hesitation. I really think Truth should get a lot more hype than he gets now. This tape is actually sick. Right now, I'm about 3/4 through the it, and I have yet to find a song that I don't like. There's mellow tracks, party tracks and even really lyrical tracks. Where's The Exit is sick, so nothing more needs to be said. Here's a few of my favorite tracks, then download the whole tape below. Enjoy it.

Dearly Beloved - Truth Himself


The Fight - Truth Himself ft. Anna


London Bridge - Truth Himself ft. Madison Sasser


Brandy - Truth Himself


Download: Where's The Exit?

No comments:

Post a Comment