Tuesday, May 31, 2011

$Free.99 (Mixtape) - Vonnegutt

When I first heard of Vonnegutt, I'll be honest, I wasn't really a fan. But, overtime, I kept seeing their name pop up here and there, so I decided to give them another chance a few months back, and I am glad I did. Their sound has really grown on me, and I WISH I could give you some sort of explanation of their sound, but honestly, it's so original, and so hard to classify. Just check out a couple of the tracks on this dope mixtape. Plus, as an added bonus to the great tracks, $Free.99 is packed with so many dope features from great artists. Enjoy it.

Runaway - Vonnegutt ft. 2am Club & Sonny Shotz


What A Job - Vonnegutt ft. Cutty Cartel, Aleon Craft & STS


Over Being Sober - Vonnegutt ft. Mat Musto, Syd Vicious & Machine Gun Kelly


Dammit - Vonnegutt ft. OnCue, Hoodie Allen & Shanell AKA SnL


Download: $Free.99

No comments:

Post a Comment