Friday, June 3, 2011

Mars (Mixtape) - D-Pryde

"Mars Music!". It's here. Hot off the presses, D-Pryde drops his highly hyped mixtape Mars, earlier today. I'll be completely honest, I wasn't overly excited for this tape. I mean, I dig D-Pryde, I love his sound, and I love supporting fellow Canadians, but I just felt like Mars was just going to be a tape of a bunch of songs that sounded the same. D-Pryde did some real good on this tape. Each song really stands on it's own, and D-Prizzy really kills it. I'm not going to try and hype this one up, because you really should just take a listen to a couple tracks. D-Pryde is really someone you should watch out for. Here are a few of my favs as always. Enjoy.

Start Again - D-Pryde


Highway - D-Pryde


Runnin' - D-Pryde


Making My Name - D-Pryde ft. Shantee Tyler


Download: Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment