Friday, June 3, 2011

#PhilAdeFriday (Mixtape) - Phil Ade

This is sick. I didn't even know this was coming. I've posted a couple tracks from Phil Ade's weekly track releasing (dubbed as #PhilAdeFriday) over the past few weeks, but I always seemed to miss them. I'm pretty sure he just waited till I was not around to release them, and by the time I would get around to doing music on Saturday or Sunday, I forgot about #PhilAdeFriday. There was always 2874184927492 tracks I had to listen to, that I got sent or searched for.  Anyway, enough about me messing up, this is about Phil Ade. This kid has some serious skill. I have enjoyed every track on this mixtape. Phil Ade really should be getting more hype than he gets, because his flow is awesome, and he knows how to put together a dope track. Check out a couple of my favs, then download the whole tape. Enjoy it.

Whatchu Want Phil (Prod. by Sunny Norway) - Phil Ade


Take It Slow - Phil Ade


Your Hands (Prod. by Mark Henry) - Phil Ade


Download: #PhilAdeFriday

No comments:

Post a Comment