Monday, June 6, 2011

Vindicated (Mixtape) - Kam Royal

All right, after a worked filled weekend, I am back to blogging, and I'm going start off my return with a bang. That bang is Kam Royal's highly anticipated mixtape, Vindicated. I have honestly been waiting anxiously for this tape since I heard Lyrical Exercize #1. It definitely lived up to my expectations in terms of showcasing Kam's pure lyrical ability. If you don't know about him yet, you seriously need to get up. Kam has a flow that is so fluid, so casual, and just enjoyable to listen to. Anyway, check out a couple of my favs as always. Enjoy #Vindicated.

Royal (Prod. by Kid Vision) - Kam Royal


I Don't Know - Kam Royal ft. Sam Karp


What A Day (Prod. by Smoke Trixx) - Kam Royal


Download: Vindicated

No comments:

Post a Comment