Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Webster's Laboratory (Mixtape) - Chris Webby

Swag. This tape is tough. Webby is going big, so watch out. Webster's Laboratory had so many downloads in the first couple hours of it's release that DatPiff actually crashed. Thats saying something. To be honest, I wasn't a huge Webby fan for a while, but he's really started to grow on me. This mixtape pushed me over the edge. It really speaks for itself. Your either going to dig Webster's Laboratory, or you won't. I was also excited to see that DJ Ill Will and DJ Rockstar didn't destroy the tracks with too many tags. Anyway, here are a few of my favs, so check it out.

The Way (Prod. by DJ Semi) - Chris Webby


The Joker (Prod. by One Love) - Chris Webby ft. Kinetics


Right From Wrong - Chris Webby


Download: Webster's Laboratory

No comments:

Post a Comment