Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Feelin' Like Ooh - Easy Does It

This is unreal. Another track that transcends genres in my opinion. Mix in some Hip-Hop with Acoustic with some Rock, and then splash in some summer feel, and you have this track. Easy Does It are a group of guys out of Atlantic City, NJ. They sent this track my way after seeing that I had posted Collin McLoughlin’s cover of Stereo Hearts, along with a cover of theirs as well. The main track that they wanted me to check out was their cover of a new RHCP track, The Adventures of Raindance Maggie. To be honest, I didn't actually like the original track, so I wasn't a HUGE fan of their cover. I definitely liked it a lot more than the original, and the track/video was extremely well done, but I just wasn't a fan of the track in general. BUT, on a nicer note, I loved this track of their that they included at the bottom of the email. Great sound, so I have high hopes for these guys. Enjoy the track, then check them out on facebook, twitter or their own site.



AND, in case your curious, here's their cover of RHCP:

No comments:

Post a Comment