Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Leap Year (Mixtape) - Hoodie Allen

This right here, is the pride and joy of Hoodie Allen right now. This whole tape is really a look into his life up to this point. One thing that I didn't actually know about Hoodie Allen is that he actually worked at google, but then quit his job to pursue his true passion, great music. I'm pretty sure Hoodie Allen has been added to my list of great artists right now. Not just for his great music, or his great lyrical ability, but because he's so real. He's true to himself, and doesn't fake it. He sends out his own emails, he replies to ALL his fans tweets, he appreciates all the support he gets, and I really respect that. Anyway, enough about me gushing about Hoodie Allen, I'll just let you listen to a few songs from Leap Year, then you need to go download it. Enjoy.

Song For An Actress - Hoodie Allen


#WhiteGirlProblems - Hoodie Allen


Can't Hold Me Down - Hoodie Allen ft. Tayyib Ali


Flipping Out - Hoodie Allen


Download: Leap Year

No comments:

Post a Comment