Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Nite Owl Mixtape (Mixtape) - Cato

Cato actually sent me an advanced copy of this one since HotLeaks is a sponser of sorts on this one, and I have been sitting since then, waiting anxiously to release it to you guys. The Nite Owl Mixtape is pretty sick. In case you've been sleeping, Cato is a great emerging artist out of Minneapolis. This is his debut mixtape, and it is riddled with dope remixes, as well as some great original tracks. Ever since I first heard of Cato back in May, I knew he had a little something. That little something that sets him apart from the rest of the pack, and if you visit HotLeaks enough, you know I love that. I'm really not going to try and hype this one up, because I really think it can speak for itself.  Enjoy a couple of my favs, then cop the whole tape.

End Of The Night - Cato ft. Elle
An upbeat track, with a wicked hook.


All I Do Is Win Remix - Cato
Some real quick, and smooth flow over DJ Khaled's beat.


Take Em Down - Cato
I know I already posted this track because Cato released it as a leak, but I'm pretty sure it's my favorite track on The Nite Owl Mixtape.


Download: The Nite Owl Mixtape

No comments:

Post a Comment