Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Trill Life (Mixtape) - Sucka Free CJ

Sucka Free CJ should not be an unknown name to you. He has been here on HotLeaks many times before. If wasn't with his own amazing track, he would be featured on a great song with Olu (which is who I heard of him from). I really think Sucka Free CJ is extremely under-rated in the blogging world. His rapping is so smooth, his beats are always so mellow and catchy, and overall, he's just been such a consistently great artist. Here we have his latest mixtape (which I had no idea was even in the works) titled Trill Life. I'm really not surprised by this, but there is not one song on here that I don't like. Here are a couple of my favs. Enjoy.

Take One - Sucka Free CJ


Mass Appeal (Prod. by Felly) - Sucka Free CJ


Robots (Prod. by Felly) - Sucka Free CJ


Download: Trill Life

No comments:

Post a Comment