Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dear Future (Mixtape) - SoLo

I definitely slept on this one. I downloaded it on Monday, but I have been busy with midterms since then, so I haven't gotten a chance to sit down and give it a listen, and I didn't want to post it without even listening to it. Now that I have some time, I got to give it a full listen. Overall, I'm impressed. In my opinion, this mixtape is much better than SoLo's previous drop, Electric Playground. Not that it was bad, you can just hear that SoLo is really maturing as an artist, and growing into his sound, which is dope. His flow is confident and smooth, but doesn't come off cocky. So overall, like I said, great mixtape from SoLo, so props to him. Check out a couple of my favs, then grab the whole tape below.

Why Not - SoLo ft. Miles Malcolm


Dear Future - SoLo


Speak My Brain - SoLo


Download: Dear Future

No comments:

Post a Comment