Wednesday, October 12, 2011

J'adore (Mixtape) - De-Lor

I'll be honest, it seems like De-Lor came out of nowhere. Just a couple weeks ago I got a little email with an amazingly smooth joint on it, then a few days later, I received a fantastic track with a huge feature from Kinetics. Now you see his name all over the blogs. In case you slept, De-Lor is a great emerging artist who has such a smooth sound that you can't help but enjoy. This is actually is his debut mixtape, and let me tell you, it's one hell of a way to start off. Every track is extremely enjoyable to listen to. Anyway, I'm not going to try and hype this one, I'll just let you listen for yourself. I know you'll enjoy it.

That We Loved - De-Lor


Bedouin - De-Lor


Lonely - De-Lor


Download: J'adore

If you like what you hear, check De-Lor out on facebook and twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment