Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Rhetorical Tradition (Mixtape) - Matt Easton

I love when this happens. Now, I have been a fan of Matt Easton for a long while now. I feel like I've said this a lot lately, but he was actually one of the first artists who I posted back when HotLeaks first started back in '10. I'm a huge fan of his sound, and I feel like every track that he's dropped has been really enjoyable to listen to. The first joint I heard was Live Life, and from that point on, I was a big fan. The only problem is that Matt always seems to fall just under my radar, which really sucks because he's such a great artist. What I am getting at in a really round about way is that I really had no idea that this mixtape was coming, so it was a pleasant surprise when I saw it earlier today. I just got a chance to sit down and give it a listen, and I was impressed. An all around really solid mixtape from Matt, that really showcases his maturity and growth as an artist. Below are a few of my fav, then you should definitely go download the whole tape. Enjoy it.

The Sun Gon' Set (Prod. by M.E.) - Matt Easton


Beaston (Prod. by M.E.) - Matt Easton


The Game (La La La) - Matt Easton


Download: The Rhetorical Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment