Wednesday, February 29, 2012

West Side Stories (Mixtape) - Upper West

Wow. Just wow. Here we have Upper West's amazing debut mixtape. I have been a fan of these guys since back in May when they first dropped their track Ladida. Every track that they have ever dropped has been fantastic, and they all are in regular rotation on my iPod. They have such a great sound that to me, they have been around forever, and are essentially seasoned vets to the game. In actuality, West Side Stories is their debut mixtape, and what a way to debut. Overall, this tape is unreal. Filled with non stop great tracks that I guarantee you will have on repeat. I actually enjoyed this one so much that I really had trouble picking out a few to call my favorites. So here are a few tracks for you to enjoy before you download the whole tape. Enjoy.

Home - Upper West ft. Reef (Of Fortune Family), Gabriel Stark & Sarah Solovay

Proof - Upper West

West Side Story - Upper West


Download: West Side Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment