Monday, April 23, 2012

A Boy Named Hue (Mixtape) - Huey Mack

The day has finally arrived. Huey Mack's highly anticipated mixtape, A Boy Named Hue, finally dropped at midnight last night. I'm actually quite impressed with this one actually. Not that I didn't expect a good tape, I was just worried that Huey had released all the best tracks before the actual tape dropped. I am extremely glad that that was not that case. Huey also grabs features from people like Mike Stud, Scolla, Missy Modell,  Vonnegutt, and ModSun, which is pretty dope. Anyway, check out some of my favs below, then go cop the tape. Enjoy.

Goodbye - Huey Mack ft. Scolla

Last Time - Huey Mack ft. Vonnegutt

Do Well - Huey Mack ft. Missy Modell


Download: A Boy Named Hue


**Bonus** Huey dropped this video after his tape hit #4 on iTunes  **Bonus**

No comments:

Post a Comment