Monday, April 23, 2012

Sign Language (Orchestral Version Video) Kinetics & One Love ft. Vita Chambers & Shattered Glass


In all honesty, this is probably one of my favorite tracks of all time. It was the first song that really got me hooked on Kinetics & One Love, and have been a huge fan ever since. I've said it before, but I think that these guys are extremely under-rated in the music game right now. I know that sounds like I'm embellishing a little bit, but Kinetics has a lyrical ability that is unmatched and One Love has the production to match. This is not a video/track you'll want to miss, because when you're listening to it, I can guarantee that you'll get chills. Truely amazing. Anyway, enjoy this one, and be on the watch for more from Kinetics & One Love soon.

Sign Language (Orchestral Version)



Sign Language (Original)

No comments:

Post a Comment