Friday, November 9, 2012

Heavy (Mixtape) - CJ Trillo

Now this is a fantastic project. I have been waiting anxiously for CJ Trillo to release this one, and let me tell you, it was worth every second that I waited. Heavy is an amazing mixtape that is just filled with great tracks, all of which have gorgeous lyrical content and just superb production. I remember when I first heard CJ (back when he was Sucka Free CJ) over 2 years ago through Olu, and I said then that he had a lot of potential. Since then, his lyrical ability has just blossomed, and his sound has really matured into something great. That being said, it was actually pretty hard to choose which tracks I wanted to post here, because Heavy is one of those mixtapes where every single track is fantastic. Anyway, I'll stop talking about it and just let you listen for yourself. Enjoy.

Call This Home - CJ Trillo

Comeback Kid - CJ Trillo

Download: Heavy

No comments:

Post a Comment