Friday, November 9, 2012

Sign Language (Video) - Kinetics & One Love ft. Wynter Gordon


Wow. Just plain wow. I've been waiting a long time for this one. This is actually the very first song by Kinetics & One Love that I ever heard, and listening to it then gave me chills, so I became a huge fan. I still listen to this track today, and it STILL gives me chills every time I hear it. You honestly should know this song by now but if not, it's a gorgeous yet tragic story about love that is left unexpressed. A truly amazing song by truly amazing artists. That all being said, when I saw the teaser that these guys dropped a couple day ago, I got a little worried. With such a song that's driven by a heartfelt story like this, it needs a video that tells that story. The teaser didn't seem to allude to any "story", so like I said, I was worried. When the video was finally released, I realized that all of my fears were extremely misplaced. K&OL came through with a spectacular visual treatment to accompany this truly amazing song. Anyway, enough of me talking, enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment