Monday, June 17, 2013

Wake Me Up - Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc

I am addicted to this track. In case you didn't know this little fact about me: I was raised a country/folk music boy. It wasn't until junior high school that my love for hip hop really started to bloom. That being said, at any one of my family gatherings, you are without a doubt going to hear country or folk music on in the background (if someone isn't already playing it themselves on the guitar of course). So now you might understand why I am so inclined to love this track as much as I do. Now keeping in mind this new track from Avicii probably won't get the same play time as levels, I can still guarantee that you'll hear it spun more than a few times. Check it out below, and prepare to have it on repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment