Monday, June 17, 2013

Zion - Donnie Trumpet ft. Chance The Rapper & Vic Mensa


Here's a fantastic new track from Donnie Trumpet, where he's decided to put his own melow spin on Lauryn Hill's classic track To Zion with a little help from Chance The Rapper and Vic Mensa. Now I know what you're thinking: "Who the hell is Donnie Trumpet?", but I can assure you, you already know him, even if you don't recognize his name. Last month, it was announced that the group Kids These Days was separating. A couple weeks later we found out that Vic Mensa, the rapper of the group, had broken out and had started to do his own thing (check out Orange Soda if you haven't yet). That brings me to my main point: Donnie Trumpet is actually another fantastic former member of KTD, and has decided to keep doing his thing and creating gorgeous music. Well I for one am happy to continue listening, especially when he creates tracks like this. Enjoy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment