Monday, January 23, 2012

9 to 5 - Goone ft. Mike Stud

The latest drop off Goone's upcoming project, Halfway To Nowhere, is tough. Goone flexes like crazy on this one, and shows off his wicked flow. Now, I'll be honest, when I first pressed play, I was kind of hesitant because it sounded a little odd right off the bat, but after a few seconds, I found myself bobbing my head along with the beat, and hanging on every line Goone spit. That right there makes a dope track in my mind. When you get an actual reaction out of the listener with your song, your doing something right, so keep it up Goone. Anyway, this is another look into Halfway To Nowhere (which I think is going to be unreal), and there is still more to come before the release, so get pumped. Plus, Mike Stud kills his verse, so enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment