Monday, January 23, 2012

Light Work (Mixtape) - Price

Now I'll be honest, I really don't know too much about this guy other than he's an up and coming artist out Toronto, Ontario. The way I actually heard of Price was actually through a random-ass tweet from some random-ass person. Now, being dedicated to music like I am, I generally give these joints the benefit of a doubt. So if it's a youtube video or a streaming link to a track, most of the time, I'll give it a quick skim through to see if it hooks me. If it does, then I usually give it a go. This is one of those few times. Price has a real raw sound, and a flow that is tough. He definitely sounds like he could go places. Plus, he's Canadian, so I have to hold it down for my fellow Canadians. Check this one out, and enjoy it.

Epic - Price ft. Sir Gabe

Everywhere We Go - Price

No Doubt - Price


Download: Light Work

No comments:

Post a Comment