Monday, January 23, 2012

Keep Your Friends Close (Mixtape) - Dylan Owen

The day is finally here. Dylan Owen drops his HIGHLY anticipated mixtape, Keep Your Friends Close, and let me tell you, it lives up to all the expectations. I have said it before, but I'll say it again: there were a lot of eyes watching this mixtape. Over the last few months, Dylan Owen has gained a lot of attention around the net. Ever since I posted his first track (for me at least), Book Report, back in April, and also with the interview I did with him, I've been keeping a close eye on him. Dylan has such an original sound, his story telling abilities are probably the best I have heard in a long time, and his flow is just smooth and just enjoyable to listen to. KYFC is really a showcase of all of Dylan's talents as an artist. The tracks are all catchy, all filled with gorgeous stories, and they really are just all fantastic. Definitely not a tape to sleep on, so check it out, and enjoy it.


Ghosts - Dylan Owen

In The Corner - Dylan Owen ft. Kinetics

Welcome to the Crossroads - Dylan Owen


Download: Keep Your Friends Close

No comments:

Post a Comment