Friday, October 14, 2011

All The Shine - Childish Gambino

Now this was fun. Gambino tweeted about a site. At first, I thought nothing of it. He then followed it up by saying the following:
After that I figured, hey, I'm procrastinating, so why not dig through this site for shits and giggles. At first glance it looked like a Korean girl's tumblr page, filled to the brim with random cuteness. After going through a couple pages, I came across this video:


Yes, Childish Gambino had hidden stuff in a created tumblr account. I dug a little bit furthur and spotted a single play-able link, with no description. This was the gem I was looking for. Some unreleased Gambino. All The Shine is actually a rough live studio cut that he put together a few weeks ago, but its a great taste of whats coming with Camp, so get excited.

***UPDATE*** Gambino dropped a CDQ version.... So dope. ***UPDATE***



Plus another treat I found on the site. Another video, and this one is a big teaser of another track. I'm so pumped.

2 comments:

  1. this song sounds pretty bad. i hope they touch it up. video's dope

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you miss the part about 'rough studio cut'? oh ye of little faith.

    ReplyDelete