Friday, October 14, 2011

Rage Pack (Mixtape) - Machine Gun Kelly

And here it is. MGK's first release since his signing to Bad Boy Entertainment. I'll be honest, it's a hell of a lot better than I thought it would be. Not that I thought it would be bad, I just thought it would have sounded a bit manufactured, and it actually doesn't at all. I actually thoroughly enjoyed this one. MGK stayed true to himself, and it came out great. The whole tape actually sounds as though some serious thought and time was put into it, which is dope. As always, a few of my favs below, then go cop the whole tape. Enjoy it.


Chasing Pavements - Machine Gun Kelly


Fantasy (DIGIRAATII) - Machine Gun Kelly ft. Aaron Lafette


STFU - Machine Gun Kelly


LTFU (One More Time) - Machine Gun Kelly


Download: Rage Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment