Friday, October 14, 2011

Runaround - Accent ft. Kinetics

A true lyricist right here. In case you don't recognize the name, Accent is a amazing artist out of Manhattan. I first heard of him when Kinetics sent me a freestyle that him and Accent put together. Ever since then, I knew that this Accent guy had some serious skill. Just yesterday, my inbox was blessed once again with a fantastic track sent from Kinetics. Accent's flow is unreal. This beat is smooth and mellow, and is really the perfect sound to show off the lyrical skill all over this track. I am honestly blown away by Accent's skill, and of course, Kinetics kills it like always. This is actually the first leak off Accent's upcoming mixtape, The Conception Mixtapes Vol. 2/3: I Love Nujabe, which if it sounds anything like this, I will be all over it. Anyway, enough of me rambling, check the track, and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment