Friday, October 14, 2011

I Love Life, Thank You (Mixtape) - Mac Miller

And he reached it. Mac Miller started his #Road2AMillion fans a while back, and just today, he finally reached his goal. In celebration, Mac Miller dropped this little gem for the fans. At the time of me writing this, he's already at 1,004,763 followers on twitter, and in all honestly, it doesn't look like he's slowing down anytime soon. I feel like I don't even need to explain this one, because you know Mac, and your going to check this out regardless. All this mixtape did for me was get me more excited for Blue Slide Park, dropping soon. Enjoy.

All This - Mac Miller


Boom Bap Rap - Mac Miller ft. The Come Up


The Scoop On Heaven - Mac Miller


All That - Mac Miller ft. Bun B


Download: I Love Life, Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment